Vendor Details Page
Room Operation Guidelines
- There will be no hawking of wares, music that expands beyond your booth, or generally adding to the already normally noisy environment.
- Do not expand beyond your marked space, which includes access areas, aisles, and your neighbor’s space. The aisles are designed to allow two electric wheelchairs to pass.
- Do not sit in or store your belongings in the access aisle. If you need to walk in the access aisle, please be careful of the electrical wires and plugs.
- Be prepared to leave the dealers’ room within forty-five minutes of closing time on Friday and Saturday evenings. The doors will be shut 45 minutes after the posted close times.
- On Saturday and Sunday, vendors will have access to the room one hour prior to the posted hours.
- Breakdown and load-out through the back of the dealers’ room can begin as early as 2:00 PM on Sunday but the room will remain open to the convention until 4:00 PM.
- If you need to be out of the room prior to 2 PM on Sunday, please arrange with the Dealers Room Coordinator to break down Saturday evening after 6 PM.
- Please put all trash in the cans provided.
Load In & Load Out Guidelines
Load In (Friday – 7 AM till 2 PM)
- All vendors must be present at least an hour prior to the opening of the dealers’ room, and their booth must be complete prior to the room opening. Loading in and setting up when the dealers’ room is open causes disruptions and may impact sales for other vendors. Unless prior arrangements are made, load-in, when the room is open, will not be permitted. Arrivals after the dealers’ room has opened Friday will be allowed to load in after the dealer’s room closes from 8 PM – 10 PM and Saturday morning from 8 AM to 10 AM. Vendors who have not arrived by 3 PM on Friday or reached out to the Dealers’ Room Coordinator by 3 PM on Friday will forfeit their space and will not be given a refund. The Dealers’ Room Coordinator has the option to offer the forfeited space to a vendor on the waitlist for Saturday/Sunday.
- Vendors are expected to be able to load in their merchandise and booth materials on their own and in the time frame outlined below. The convention cannot guarantee that volunteers will be available to assist. Vendors can make their own arrangements for load-in/out assistance.
- The Dealers’ Room will be open for load-in from 7 AM to 2 PM on Friday (3/24/23). The Dealers’ Room will be open from 8 PM to 10 PM on Friday (3/24/23) for load-in. Vendors may continue to set up their booth until the room opens at 3 PM.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, and the security of merchandise and cash boxes, only those with a Dealer’s Room or Senior Staff badge will be allowed in the Dealer’s Room during Load In, Load Out, or before/after our posted open hours.
- Vendors must be out of the Dealers’ Room by no later than 4 PM on Sunday (3/26/23).
- Vendors are asked to please pick up their trash and place it in or near the trash cans provided.
- Vendors are expected to be able to load out their merchandise/ booth materials on their own and in the specified time frame. The convention cannot guarantee that volunteers will be available to assist. Vendors can make their own arrangements for load-out assistance.