COVID Protocols for 2021
As of December 2020, the hotel & convention fall under the rules for Mass Gatherings in North Carolina.
- The meeting areas will be limited to 100 persons or 30% capacity, whichever is least.
- Security will use clickers to maintain an accurate count of individuals in a space.
- Security will spray all chairs and panel tables with disinfectant between sessions. Please be patient as this is done and wait to be cleared to enter.
- Masks will be required.
- There will be hand sanitizer available.
- There will be no water stations but there will be small water bottles available.
- There will be three panel tables per room with a maximum of three speakers.
- Chairs in the meeting rooms will be preplaced in groups of six with single chairs available. Do not move the chairs.
If you have any questions please ask. We want to ensure a safe and healthy convention. Your cooperation and help is greatly appreciated.
We will update this page as conditions change.